With the purpose that each student:
- achieve salvation;
- deepen in intellect and character;
- grow spiritually;
- develop the ability to win others for Christ; and
- perceive and elect his or her God-given vocation.
This will be accomplished by providing the primary educator of the student with the support to develop his or her full capacities as a teacher, by offering:
- a dedicated staff of academic advisors;
- assistance in setting and meeting reasonable and challenging goals;
- an academically rigorous curriculum;
- detailed lesson plans for all subjects that interject Catholic teaching when desirable;
- education in the Catholic faith at all grade levels;
- inspection of work and examinations;
- comprehensive record-keeping; official transcripts, letters of recommendation, and diplomas for 8th and 12thgrade;
- an Enhanced Evaluation Service for grading support; and
- standardized testing to aid in evaluating student progress.