Kolbe Academy allows a family to enroll mid-year should they need the second semester or less of record keeping to complete the school year. Parents needing a full school year of course plans and record keeping should fully enroll. Half-year enrollment is available to NEW students only (students who have not been previously enrolled with Kolbe Academy), and must be paid in full.
Mid-Year Enrollment Fee Includes:
- Syllabi, Course Plans and Exams for each subject
- Transcript and record keeping for half the school year
- Access to our full time advising staff as often as needed during your half-year
Additional Benefits of Enrolling:
- Dedicated staff of academic advisors to assist you in setting and meeting challenging, reasonable goals
- Daily course plans for grades K-8, and weekly course plans for High School
- Quarterly inspection of work and examinations for grades K - 8
- Semester inspection of work and examinations for High School
- Feedback available any time upon request
- Access to Latin, Greek, math, and science experts
- Discounts on future re-enrollments
- Significantly lower price on standardized tests
- Comprehensive record-keeping, including official transcripts and letters of recommendation
- 17% discount on registration with the Home School Legal Defense Association
- Access to restricted areas on the Kolbe Forum, online help for some of the courses, and some teacher's manuals available only to registered families
Not included in Enrollment Fees
- Books, including Kolbe Study Guides
- Enhanced Evaluation Service (an optional grading service)
- Standardized Testing
To enroll mid-year in Kolbe Academy, please use our enrollment form. Mid-year enrollment fees must be paid in full at the time of enrolling and are non-refundable.
Mid-year enrollment fees are 40% off the full price! Click here for our 2016-2017 tuition and fees.