Kolbe Academy seeks a Technical Support Representative who will report to the Educational Technology Manager and will provide direct technical support to our students, families, faculty, and staff.
Kolbe Academy is looking for a candidate that can act as the initial point of contact for our students and families with technical questions or problems and assist in a friendly and patient manner. The ideal candidate will have experience providing technical support in a professional environment. Technical Support Representatives should be able to learn new systems quickly, troubleshoot technical problems, research solutions, and communicate effectively. Our students’ success is our ultimate priority; ensuring our software systems function well for our students and families furthers this mission.
- Passion for educational technology and Catholic Education.
- Experience working remotely as part of a team.
- Comfortable working in and assisting others through company help desk software and remote access tools.
- Experience working with different operating systems, including Windows and macOS.
- Experience supporting and training others in the use of technology.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to multitask.
- High school diploma.
- Industry certification or relevant work experience.
- Staff the help desk according to the team’s support schedule (live support is 8:30-4:30 ET).
- Resolve open technical issues in our help desk software.
- Training others in Kolbe Academy’s software systems, including live guidance and by writing support center articles.
- Appointments with families outside of scheduled help desk hours may be necessary.
- Work outside of regular school hours may be necessary at times during implementations, maintenance, and start of school.
- Other duties supporting Kolbe Academy’s software systems, as assigned.
- Position does not require relocation.
Salary and Benefits
- The position is hourly and is competitive based on local market rates of the candidate. Kolbe Academy offers health, dental, vision, life insurance (with AD&D), 403b as well as a very robust Company Holiday Program and Paid Leave Policy.
Kolbe Academy is a private, Catholic home school program offering a classically-based education based on Ignatian principles and the principle of subsidiarity. Kolbe has been educating and forming young minds and souls since 1980.