Kolbe Academy Curriculum Developers will function as part of our Curriculum Development team and report to the Curriculum Coordinator and will directly support the maintenance and development of Kolbe Curriculum.
We are seeking individuals to assist in facilitating the maintenance and development of Kolbe courses and course materials. As a member of a diverse team, you will need to communicate effectively, be self-directed, and proactive in meeting deadlines. You will be working with the other members of the Curriculum Development team as well as the curriculum coordinator to review, revise, and create Kolbe courses and materials as needed. We are looking for individuals who are adaptable and can remain flexible and eager for work.
- Background in education, or curriculum development with preferred experience in Classical Education Environments, or Liberal Arts style Schools
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience preferred.
- Experience working with OFFICE products to create and format documents and tables
- Available for up to 25 hours weekly for project-based work.
- Preferred experience in developing and delivering homeschool content.
- Experience with developing and implementing classical education
- Specialties by grade level in the areas of any of the following: Humanities, Language Arts, Math, and Science.
- Part time work with fluctuating hours based on project scope.
- Position does not require relocation.
- Ability to attend a paid 2 week live virtual training (up to 3-4 hours per day for 8 days). Training to include formatting, copy editing, proofreading, and Development.
- Access to your own equipment capable of basic office functions.
Salary and Benefits
- The position is hourly and is competitive based on local market rates of the candidate. Kolbe Academy reserves the right to negotiate based on candidate skill, experience level, and local market rates. Hours may fluctuate based on work available.