AMDG. Voice of experience and wisdom Danielle Bean joins the Kolbecast today to share insights from her path. From being a self-described reluctant homeschool to describing homeschooling as the biggest, best, and hardest thing she’s ever done, Danielle describes the changing seasons of life that come with parenthood. She, Bonnie, and Steven reflect on building a family culture, teaching by example, and embracing the season where you are. Struggling to hang in there with your stage of family life? Make sure to listen through the end for Danielle’s encouragement!
Encouragement from Danielle
- Three Positive Reasons Why We Homeschool
- My Annual Homeschool Freak Out
- Is Homeschooling Right for You?
- How to Cope with Hard Change
- How to Make Schooling Choices for Your Kids
Catholic College Conversations episodes mentioned
- ep 2 Dr. Jordan Almanzar (stay tuned for another episode coming soon!)
- ep 4 with Dr. Anthony Esolen and The Acid Bath of Modern College Culture
Relevant Kolbecast episodes
- 110 Choosing the Greatest Good with Matt & Erin Ingold
- 28 A Pessimist with Hope featuring Dr. Anthony Esolen
Kolbecast episodes cover a range of topics relating to school at home, the life of faith, and Catholic education. Using the filters on our website, you can sort the episodes to find just what you're looking for. If you listen to the Kolbecast via a podcast app/player, we'd be so grateful to you for leaving a rating and review. That helps us reach more listeners. However you listen, please spread the word about the Kolbecast!
What questions do you have about homeschooling, the life of faith, or the intersection of the two? Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and stay tuned for answers. You may hear them answered in an upcoming Kolbecast episode!