Advisor Grading Assistance
Full-time Kolbe Academy students have the option to sign up for Homeschool Plus. Families who choose this enrollment option will have their own personal evaluator to grade their student’s work. This service also includes composition workshops!
Students can opt into Homeschool Plus via our standard enrollment form. If you decide to join Homeschool Plus after enrolling for the school year, just call an advisor for assistance!
Here’s how assisted grading works:
- Students are assigned an experienced and dedicated evaluator who will give personalized feedback on essay writing, thought development in writing, and test-taking skills.
- You can send in any work within the Kolbe curriculum for your evaluator to grade.
- You may also submit compositions from outside the Kolbe Curriculum! Compositions may be 2-3 pages, double spaced, 12pt font. If a longer paper is submitted, it will be counted as two samples.
- You may purchase blocks of 10, 20 or 50 submissions per student.
- Additional blocks of samples may be purchased at any time during the school year, but we cannot refund unused submissions.
- Work may be submitted between September 1 and June 30.
- To get the most out of the service, we recommend submitting no more than two assignments per week.